Tuesday, June 22, 2010

girl traps in woman body

Just a sharing feelin and thought about the little girl who traps in the woman body..

Let me start with the characteristic of little girls:
1. they just want to be happy
2. they just like to laugh, without thinking anything hard and difficult
3. once they want somethin, they will try to get them, with several efforts.. the examples of the efforts are: cry, upset, angry, refuse to talk, etc
4. they just think bout they like, sometimes not think about the others
5. they just have a short thinking, no future thought at all.
6. they usually don't like to do the hard work, they like to have anything simple, well prepared, and want to be treated as a "little princess"
7. they think the world as a heaven. no worries.. no problem..

And now, some characteristic of women:
1. they are mature, able to face the real world
2. loving character, able to understand others' feeling
3. they think about their future, how they will do, their purpose, have efforts in order to achieve their goal
4. they are able to widely accept the criticism and opinions from others, without defending first, think about what is the meaning of those, and accept when those things are right.
5. when they are facing an obstacle, they will facing it, not running away from it.
6. they will not only think about their own self. they will also think bout the others first, without making a judgement

well.. maybe not all of those criterias are present in the girls or women characteristic. but those are just some of, which are appearing in my mind right now..
And after I think, ponder, and calculating, I just realize

"Hey! why are only the girls points in my self?? Where is my women parts?"

Like what I have written, as a women, I have to able to face the real world. But, in reality, I am afraid to face the life problems. I just want to be happy. I seldom just act based on what I think that's right, sometimes unconsciously without thinking of others feeling. I am a stubborn person, hard for me to sometimes accept other thought, and sometimes, I just think that 'hey, mine is better than yours", and one big problem is just, I just think in the short term, I never thought what I will be in the future at all *goshh.. I have to redirect my purpose back on the right track*

Think back about this sentence:
"Growing old is mandatory, but growing up is optional"
Well.. I have to admit.. that maybe I am one of that case.. it seems like that I am just a little girl mind that is trapped at the woman body. This year I might be 24 years already, in physic, but in mind, maybe it will be just a 12 years.. or 15 years.. or 17 years old girl..
Oh my.. I have to growing up, to be able to survive and life in the right age.. T-T

No comments:

Post a Comment